• Luxurious kitchen with butler’s pantry and cool room
• Wine cellar, huge barn with loft accommodation
• Award-winning 20 metre indoor pool, gym and sauna
• Tennis and boules court, stately billiards room and bar
• The latest in technology provides comfort and security
• Immaculate paddocks with rich soils and lush pastures
• Landscaped gardens, orchard and vegetable gardens
• Hay shed, cattle yards and a substantial water supply
• 90 minutes to Sydney CBD and 45 minutes to the coast
An outstanding country estate providing privacy, security and extraordinary views, this superbly-crafted mansion sits on 102 acres of lush-grazing pastures and features every conceivable luxury.
Upon entry through the luxurious reception foyer, the pure scale, grand proportions and exquisite materials of Scotsburn become apparent. There are 5 living rooms, 5 king-size bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, a magnificent main kitchen, butler’s pantry, commercial cool room, 2000 bottle wine cellar, billiards room and bar, award-winning indoor pool and gym, sauna, office and a huge barn with considerable additional accommodation. Scotsburn also boasts 4 stunning and inviting terraces and 2 enclosed sunroom-style verandahs.
The latest in technology provides comfort and security with everything being C-Bus controlled, zoned reverse-cycle air conditioning, under-floor heating, double-glazing, website capable monitored security system, 16-camera CCTV system and 2 security gateways into the property. Designed to cope with any eventuality, utilities include 3 phase mains power, a commercial diesel generator, 24KW solar generation and a high pressure industrial fire fighting system.
A tree-lined and fully-lit bitumen driveway meanders through the property and up to the house. Scotsburn features stunning landscaping with terraced garden beds, a netted orchard and vegetable garden, and sweeping lawns that lead to the championship, all-weather tennis court and boules court. Rich grazing paddocks are complemented with 2 springs, 6 dams – 2 with large aerator fountains, a bore, 2 irrigation licences and a hay/machinery shed with adjoining cattle yards.
The attention to detail is extraordinary and the facilities are second-to-none, Scotsburn is truly a masterpiece to behold.
For more information or to arrange an inspection of this unique estate, please contact Nicolette van Wijngaarden on 0411 144 877.