• Generous vacant pristine Australian bush with building entitlement
• Elevated sea views from prime building site
• Power easement already in place close to prime site for ease of build
• 15 minutes from Tea Gardens and Hawks nest, Myall River, Mungo Brush National Park and • • • 40kms from surf beach
• 2 hours from Metropolitan Sydney
• 40 minutes from Newcastle and Newcastle Airport
Located in the pristine bushland of Pindimar in the Hunter Region lies this impressive landholding primed for development.
Festooned with tea tree groves, billabongs and flooded gums, Pindimar Glades is a 40ha vacant block complete with building entitlement.
Boasting sea views from an elevated build site, permission is already in place to clear a five acre lot on which to build your ideal lifestyle holiday or family home.
Pindimar Glades is 15 minutes from the Tea Gardens and Hawks Nest, with easy access to the water-lovers haven of Port Stephens Bay and more than 20 beaches in the vicinity of Pindimar, 2 hours from the Sydney metropolitan area and a 40 minute drive to the nearest airport in Newcastle.
To find out more please contact Nicolette van Wijngaarden on 0411 144 877.