Why should you consider this property?
Beautiful, private and luxurious residence and grounds with nothing to spend or set up
Proven rental and function income in excess of $200K per annum with forward bookings and everything in place to continue to expand this lucrative business (if desired, can be purchased with no future bookings for solely private use)
Fantastic private holiday venue for large families and friends when not earning you income
Ideally located in one of the world’s best holiday and lifestyle destinations near Port Douglas in the centre of the Great Barrier Reef, the Daintree Rainforest and the Atherton Tablelands, with a year round outdoor lifestyle climate
Motivated (retired) seller, this property has been drastically reduced to well below replacement cost to attract a quick sale from those seeking the best of lifestyles and / or a profitable business already in place
• 4 master suites, 3 additional sleeping areas, 6 full bathrooms, sleeps up to 16
• Two separate buildings, inter-connected by elevated boardwalks through tropical gardens, suits extended families and groups requiring some separation
• Gourmet kitchen, indoor and outdoor dining options, multiple lounge areas including two story indoor waterfall and cascading reflection ponds
• Lagoon style heated and cooled saltwater swimming pool
• Western red cedar hot tub in garden gazebo
• 2,000 bottle wine cellar
• Fully equipped gymnasium
• Over 900 sqm of indoor and outdoor living and entertaining areas
• 4 acres of manicured lawns and gardens plus 5 acres natural rainforest with walking tracks and cleared pads (for the helicopter, tennis court, horse stables, additional buildings, etc)
• Plenty of undercover parking for cars, boats, caravans and other toys
• Library, office and plenty of storage
• Extensive home automation, entertainment and security technology
• Fully air-conditioned, furnished and equipped for high occupancy, high end holiday rentals and / or private dwelling
• On two titles with opportunity for further development (but cannot be sold separately)
Lush woodlands, manicured gardens and lavish tropical architecture combine to form Rainforest Estate an opulent oasis located near Port Douglas, where the rainforest meets the reef in Queensland’s north.
Bordered by the Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest and Atherton Tablelands, this secluded resort-style four-bedroom, six-bathroom residence is set on nine pristine acres – every inch a picture-perfect interpretation of tranquil urban sophistication.
Occupying an impressive 450sqm of internal, plus 350sqm of external living space, entry to the master residence is via a cavernous lobby and light-filled atrium area, the highlight of which is a spectacular two level indoor waterfall that cascades into the large reflection pond below.
An open plan living, dining and gourmet kitchen area comes complete with wet bar, island bench, 2000-bottle wine cellar and additional internal and external amenities for food and beverage storage and preparation, including an outdoor BBQ cabana that resides beside the estate’s 14m x 12m solar-heated lagoon-style swimming pool.
Fully equipped with state-of-the art technology the property’s impressive technological features include a Bose four-zone home entertainment system incorporating a surround sound home theatre with a 75” 3D Smart TV; a video and audio distribution system that allows all digital free-to-air, satellite and in-house DVD and music channels to be accessed from all screens inside and out as well as a home security system that allows access to the retreat’s automated gates via intercom.
The dwelling’s large timber deck leads onto an elevated boardwalk that meanders through the gardens and comes to a stop outside the self contained two level guest pavilion, outdoor hot tub, shower, gym, office and garage.
Built to the same exacting standards, the guest wing includes a second kitchen, lounge, large bedroom with additional sleeping space, two ensuites and a large outdoor verandah from which to drink in the incredible mountain views. Trek further along this impressive space and you will find a large shed that includes a fully equipped home office and gym, additional storage facilities and hangar-style garaging for up to 10 cars or for boat, caravan or jet ski storage.
Ideal as a lifestyle retreat, with easy access to Port Douglas, the beautiful Daintree and stunning Great Barrier Reef, Rainforest Estate’s impressive amenities mean it is ripe for use as a venue of choice for the lucrative wedding or luxury accommodation markets.
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact Nicolette Van Wijngaarden on +61 411 144 877.