• Stunning views over Selong Belanak Bay
• Multi award winning residential villa community
• Complete resort-style experience with access to high-end facilities
• Choice of all-inclusive off-plan turn-key villa or designing your own bespoke villa
• Situated in the more remote part of Lombok in the hills of Jabon
• Awarded Best Residential Development Lombok 2016
• Awarded Best Landed Houses Residential Architectural Design
• 30 minute drive to Kuta where restaurants, bars and resorts are situated such as Novotel and within the Mandalika, the Pullman Hotel and Club Med
• 25 minute drive from International Airport
Selong Selo Residences is a multi-award-winning residential villa community overlooking the picturesque Selong Belanak Bay, South Lombok. The development sets a new standard of quality and design for Lombok, offering residents a complete resort-style experience with access to high-end facilities (extensive gym, kid’s club, restaurants, spa, swimming pool, tennis court etc) and services (24 hour security, in-house chef, butler, activity centre – mountain biking, surfing diving etc). Within Selong Selo Residences you have the choice of buying an all-inclusive off-plan turn-key villa (Kayu Collection), or designing your own Bespoke villa – working within certain guidelines to ensure consistency across the high end luxury resort. Partnering with a future beachfront resort sitting on the Selong Belanak beach and only a 5 minute buggy ride away from the Residences. The Kayu Collection offers both 1 bedroom studio villas with 107m2 of spacious open-plan design and beautifully furnished interiors, kitchenette, balcony and private plunge pool, these villas offer a perfect blend of sustainable luxury and affordability, and 2 bedroom villas with wide frontage and open plan living spaces totalling 227m2 internal and external with plot sizes up to 1,471m2. The bespoke villa option offers villa sizes to suit the land size and contours in partnership with the owners preferences. Selong Selo is a fully integrated company that handles all aspects – land & villa sales, construction and villa management to ensure it is a completely passive investment.
For years Lombok has been regarded as ‘The Next Bali’. Nowadays the comparison seems to fade and Lombok stands out on its own thanks to its superb beaches, colourful culture and breathtaking mountains and waterfalls. With firm government commitment to infrastructure development, several top rankings in travel blogs and an increasing interest from the investment world, Lombok has earned its place as the newest and most anticipated beach destination in Asia.
For more information please contact Nicolette from Unique Estates on 0411 144 877