• Multiple use accommodation, conference and wedding reception venue
• Set on a 4.5 acre (approx) estate among the glorious Tasmanian wilderness
• Panoramic views across North West Bay
• More than 1000sqm of floor area across three character buildings & 10 suites
• Charming French Provincial-inspired styling across all three chateau levels
• A la carte restaurant, heli-pad, piano bar & heated indoor swimming pool
• Further development potential (STCA)
• 15 minutes from Hobart’s CBD and 30 minutes from the airport
Located among the exclusive tranquil shores of Tasmania’s North West Bay lies Villa Howden, an exquisite private wonderland offering the ultimate multi-purpose estate.
An award-winning luxury French Provincial chateau-style hotel, conference facility and event centre, Villa Howden boasts three character-filled buildings set among a glorious 4.5 acres of grounds that encapsulate the magnificent Tasmanian landscape in all its splendour.
Entry is via the chateau reception area that wows and delights with an impressive two-storey lounge and open fireplace, together with a mezzanine library/sitting room, bar, dining room, sunroom and piano bar. Located in the building are eight perfectly appointed accommodation suites (including one which has been refurbished to accommodate disabled visitors) each with an ensuite bathroom and most with a Juliet balcony to ensure guests are able to drink in the fresh country vistas and air from the comfort of their own rooms. A separate two-storey villa houses an additional two bed and bathroom family suites – one on each level.
The magnificent dining room and adjacent sunroom, capable of seating up to 80 inside and a further 30 on the partially-covered outdoor alfresco terrace, together with the high-end commercial kitchen, adjacent coolroom and staff amenities, means Villa Howden has all bases covered when it comes to executive entertaining and dining.
The function centre and heated swimming pool complex is accessed via the resort’s main function room which comes complete with its own private bar & sizeable alfresco entertainment area.
Located just a 15 minute drive from the Hobart CBD and a mere 30 minutes from the airport, Villa Howden represents an astute investment for discerning buyers who command and expect the very best.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact Nicolette van Wijngaarden on 0411 144 877 or Dominic Romeo on 0438 500 277