At Unique Estates we pride ourselves on maintaining a premium level of service to all our clients. We strive to deliver superior customer service and understand the finesse required when dealing with such a bespoke market.
Property Manager – Sydney, NSW
Who We Are
Unique Estates is a leading premiere boutique real estate agency, specialising in sales & rentals of unique and/or luxury properties in Australia and internationally. We currently have offices in Sydney, Byron Bay, Melbourne, Perth as well as a serviced office in Hong Kong.
What You’ll Do
An exciting new role to join our fun, dynamic team in Double Bay (Sydney) to build and manage the short & long-term rental property portfolio. The successful candidate will be a proactive & articulate professional with the highest standard of customer service, computer skills and passion for business development.
The responsibilities of this role will include but not be limited to:
- Prospecting for short term & long-term rental properties to expand the portfolio
- Developing & maintaining relationships with existing landlords, guests & tenants
- Responding to holiday enquiries and secure reservations
- Writing copy for new properties and managing all online presence
- Understanding and using REST Rockend, YesBookIt, Rex Software
- Managing online calendars, rates & last-minute specials
- Arranging keys, check-ins and check-outs
- Coordinating repairs & maintenance with suppliers & trades as required to ensure properties are properly maintained
- Maintaining accurate inventory books & routine inspections
- Creating property welcome manuals and assisting with marketing activities
- Arranging welcome hampers
- Be the main point of contact during guests’ stay
- Ensuring properties are well stocked & thoroughly prepared for guests
- Strong administration & computer skills
- A passion for prospecting & business development
- A fast learning with superb attention to detail
- Obtain your REINSW Certificate of Registration
- Real Estate and/or Hotel experience is essential
- Excellent presentation and strong communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and ability to work under pressure
- Fantastic work ethic, great organisational skills, meticulous attention to detail, a huge dose of common sense and a positive personality are essential
If you think you have what it takes to offer truly ‘unique’ and memorable service in this exciting role please email your resume and cover letter to Simon@uniqueestates.com.au
Senior Sales Executives – NSW, QLD & VIC
Who We Are
Unique Estates is a leading premier boutique real estate agency, specialising in sales & rentals of unique and/or luxury properties in Australia and internationally.
We currently have offices in Sydney, Byron Bay, Melbourne, Perth and a serviced office in Hong Kong.
What You’ll Do
We have a unique and exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, high profile reputable team as an experienced Senior Sales Executive.
Your role will entail selling via new and existing channels and will be very highly focused on building and nurturing strong long term relationships. Your portfolio will include a network of high net worth & ultra high net worth individuals and companies in the unique and/or luxury space.
High-performing consultants will have the chance to earn a lucrative wage with an attractive commission structure on offer. Simply one of the best Sales roles around, with an ideal location, attractive base salary and an opportunity to work on landmark real estate.
To meet the true potential of this exciting role, you must be passionate and energetic as well as the following requirements:
- Proven track record in real estate sales
- Be able to build and maintain strategic partnerships and key relationships
- Results driven with focus on targets and meeting KPI’s
- Confident in presenting proposals, negotiating and influencing
- Providing the highest level of customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willing to work some evenings and/or weekends
- Current Certificate of Registration and vehicle
- Strong drive and passion to succeed
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary, car allowance with an un-capped commission structure
- A unique opportunity to work with an exciting, growing company in the luxury sector
- Access to our brands luxury networks and contacts
- Opportunities to attend industry events and build your profile
To submit your application, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com