• Breathtaking 180 degree views of Geographe Bay and Meelup Reserve
• Federation brickwork and heritage charm
• Huge entertaining deck with stunning views
• Seamless indoor/outdoor living
• Short stroll from the “Old Dunsborough” swimming beach
• Elevated, northerly aspect, 735 m2 block
• 10 min drive from the vineyards and restaurants of the Margaret River Region
• 25 min drive to Busselton-Margaret River Airport
Immaculate, charming and positioned on an elevated block with a northerly aspect, Bayview is a lifestyle haven surrounded by an abundance of natural beauty and located at one of the most desirable street addresses in picturesque Dunsborough.
Old world charm sets precedence in this home with lead light features, antique fireplaces and solid jarrah timber finishes. The 180 degree views encompass both the ever changing turquoise waters and sunrises of Geographe Bay and the captivating tree tops of Meelup Reserve. Positioned on the doorstep of pristine natural beauty, birds and parrots visit the balconies daily while kangaroo’s often graze on the easycare landscaped lawns.
With unique brickwork and a classic heritage-red roof, the double-story, designer home has a commanding street presence. Featuring polished timber floors, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, country kitchen with new stone bench tops, 2 separate living areas, an enormous north facing entertaining deck with stunning views, plus a family friendly backyard with a second alfresco entertaining deck and secure garaging.
Located within walking distance to the local primary school, the Old Dunsborough swimming beach, boat ramp and the cycle trails of Meelup Reserve, Bayview lends itself to many lifestyle options for families, retirees or holiday makers.
This charming and impressive home is quite simply in the best location in Old Dunsborough and offers a plethora of lifestyle choices and captivating views.
For more information please call Melissa Walsh on 0417 700 019.